Mastercraft Kitchens is an all-inclusive bespoke kitchen retailer and builder, and we are committed to providing products and services to the highest standards.
Installing a new kitchen is a major upheaval and one of the largest and most stressful renovation projects in the home involving numerous different trades and thousands of different products and components.
Sometimes, despite our best efforts, things can go wrong. Suppliers can let us down at the last minute; tradesmen can be delayed or make mistakes, or you may decide to alter things or add to the work during the installation process which can all cause frustrating delays.
If it’s a simple complaint, we always try to resolve it with a phone call. You should start by explaining what the problem is and what you want us to do about it.
However, if it can’t be easily resolved, or your complaint is more complex and you are still dissatisfied in any way, then you should write to us. We will do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way. Mastercraft will investigate all complaints competently, diligently, and impartially, obtaining additional information when necessary.
In the first instance please contact our Customer Support by your preferred method from the list below:
0800 345 7655
Customer Service Department
1 Imperial Court
Exchange Street East
Through our contact page:
Our aftersales service is open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday. We are closed for after-sales calls on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
To help us investigate your complaint we will need the following information:
- Your name, address and your Mastercraft Contract Number
- Details of how we should contact you and anyone else who can speak on your behalf
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve your complaint
- Copies of relevant supporting information
Our commitment to you:
- We’ll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us.
- We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we’ll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome then you may request that the case is reviewed by a senior representative within the company.