Mastercraft Structural Work.
Sometimes you need surgery to get the look you want.
Maybe you need a wall knocked down or a window bricked up or perhaps a your kitchen is going in another room altogether. When you do, you won’t have to go shopping around getting endless individual quotes. We can take on all of the structural and building work that’s required to get you to your dream kitchen.
Whether it’s a minor or major project, we are able to design, plan and implement the whole project from the construction phase through to the final completion. We have many years building experience and we’ll ensure that we deliver your project to a very high standard, within budget, however large or small.
You need only deal with one company, allowing everything to be project managed and all the various trades properly co-ordinated into the project at the right times.
Work we can undertake.
- Knock through walls and RSJ beams.
- Studded partitions and brick walls.
- New door and window openings.
- Blocking up doors and windows.
- Removing old chimney breasts.
- Lowering or vaulting ceilings.
- Plastering and tiling.
- New floors, screeding and concrete work.
- Electrical work and fuse boards.
- All finishing joinery.
- New uPVC windows and doors.
- And much, much more…
In-house building work – key benefits
- Complete all-in project management service allowing you to get on with your everyday life.
- A one-stop shop, no need to get multiple quotes.
- All deliveries and tradesmen will be co-ordinated to arrive at the correct times.
- An allocated project manager assigned to you with one-to-one mobile phone contact.
- All work guaranteed and covered by our Mastercraft quality guarantee and warranty.